Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Andrew has watched our dog for us on numerous occasions over the last four years. He is reliable and takes wonderful care of our dog each time. Not to mention- our dog just loves him!
Andrew has been dog sitting for my yellow lab for 3 years now. He is always on time, cheerful, and willing to help with all my requests! I use Andrew for dog walking, overnight stays, and check-ins. I would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for a reliable dog sitter.
Caring home next to the dog park!
Hi there! I'm an active dog lover living in Capitol Hill between Pike and Pine next to the Melrose Market. I moved here a few months ago from Washington DC and have been thinking of rescuing a dog of my own, but before I do, I'd like to take care of neighborhood dogs when their owners need to do other things or be away.
I've been owning and taking care of other pets for over ...
What Andrew would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog have any behavioral issues or health risks I should know about?
2. What is his/her daily meal and exercise routine?
3. Is he/she safe to take off the leash?
4. Is he/she friendly toward other dogs?
5. How much activity is 'too much' for your dog? Does he/she go on runs?
Generally, small to medium sized dogs will be happier around my apartment.