Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Andrea is pur-fect. She has been a godsend for my 2 goldens. I only have pawsitive things to say and hope for her to come back to pacific northwest.
We have very high energy Boston terriers. They are not always easy to manage because they tag team and take off running together. We have tried home sitter in our place and they chewed our sofa. So those friends weren't allowed to watch them anymore. I didn't want them in a typical kennel because sassy would eat her paws in stress. so we took them to Andrea when we went on a two week honeymoon ...
Andrea has watched our turtle, geese, dogs, cats, goats, and has been very reliable for all the times I go on last minute trips. She has been very helpful to us.
Little Pup Care is all we do!
I am Andrea, and I have been dog boarding and Pet Sitting for over 13 years. We live in a nice complex that has green spaces everywhere to go for nice walks, we do not have young children at home, and we don't have cats or indoor plants in reach of curious noses.
We go for walks every day and here, your dog will get plenty of love and exercise! We throw the ball, or ...
What Andrea would like to know about your dog
1) Has your dog had boarding experience before (outside of staying with friends/family)?
2) Is your dog socialized? (With dogs that do not live with you)
3) Does your dog get along with other dogs (no aggression, nipping, dominance or any other behavior towards another dog) ?
4) Is your dog current on their shots and a monthly flea program?
5) Is your dog potty trained, or in training, or do they have accidents?