Andrea was very accommodating and great with our 2 dogs. She kept us informed and was very responsive. I would definitely recommend Andrea and I will use her again.
She was great! Quick response, available, communicates well and my pup seemed perfectly content when we picked him up. We checked out other puppy hotels and they were awful. All kennelled with 15 mi it’s playtime 3x a day.... soooo... puppy jail. No thanks!! I recommend Andrea highly and would use her again if ever necessary! Thank you Andrea!
What can we say we love Andrea! She's watched Eve a few times now, she is very welcoming and warm. We love getting pics and little updates throughout the days, confirming what we already know.... That Eve is having the time of her life!!
Their Favorite Home Away From Home!
I have 10+ years of experience working with untrained, aggressive, shy, anxiety-ridden, energetic and working dogs. Nothing brings me more joy in life than caring for our four-legged friends and getting to spend time with them every day. I love animals of all shapes, sizes and species, and I would love even more to help you care for your own pet. I can provide extra care and attention for special needs dogs and dogs with ...
What Andrea would like to know about your dog
The most important things I would like to know are:
- Does your dog have any dietary, medical or other lifestyle restrictions? (If there are items you do not wish your dog to have, such as certain toys, rawhide or bones, please include those.)
- Are they up to date on their immunizations (Rabies, Bordatella, DHPP/DAPP/DA2PP)?
- Do they have preventative flea and tick treatment?
- Is your pet socialized?
- Do they know their doggy manners (commands such as their name, sit, stay, come, heel, etc.)?
- Are they potty trained?
- Does your dog have any potentially risky behaviors, like getting into the trash, chewing on non-dog toy items?
Any and all information that you can provide is welcomed and appreciated. The more I know about your dog, the better care I can provide during their stay!
Please also be considerate and give your pup a bath or a freshening up before their stay begins. Don't forget that your pup will be staying in our home and sleeping in our bedrooms.