Rosy seemed to have a great time while she was staying with Andrea. Our usual Rover just moved and we were happy to have found such a great replaceent!
I hate leaving my pup, Greta, behind when I have to work, but Andrea made me feel so much better. There were lots of updates and Greta seemed to really enjoy it there.
Andrea is amazing! My husband and I are so thankful to find a dog-sitter we trust in the area. With her, the pups not only get lots of play, but also get lots of love. I was really hesitant to leave one of our dogs for two weeks because she has a skin allergy that requires a lot of attention. However, Andrea took great care of her, and her skin completely cleared up by the ...
Home full-time, fenced yard, runner
Active and engaging USAF reservist and firefighter/EMT who's an total animal lover and recent transplant to NC from CA. I've owned and taken care of all types of animals my entire life, and I'd love to meet and take care of yours. Does your dog love to walk or run (or need to according to the vet)? Well I have both the time and the stamina to spend out on the trail with them ...
What Andrea would like to know about your dog
1. Any allergies or medical conditions that need special attention and/or medication (I'm comfortable giving injections as long as you demo it for me beforehand).
2. Any behavioral issues I should be aware of, especially concerning other dogs and children.
3. House trained or not, or if they're incontinent.
4. Knowledge of their overall personality and temperament.
5. Anything else you think I should be aware of.
No breed preferences, I love them all☺