Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
My little Frenchie is super spoiled. He wouldn't look at us for days after we boarded him. I'm so greatful to have found Diana who comes by our house several times a day when we go out of town. I know my little guy is well taken care of and he's happy when we come home. The pictures are great, her response is awesome, we couldn't be happier with her service!
Ana and Diana are always conscientious and caring with our precious schnauzer!
Our two cats an hamster seemed to have a good time, calm coming back not stressed.
We got lots of fun photos of them every day. Ones of cats playing were best; showed all was well.
Ana Maria and Diana's Canine Clients
About Ana Maria and Diana
BECAUSE YOU WANT THE BEST
Because you're the pet parent who loves to pamper your pets, they will receive the security of two consistent, full-time sitters/dog walkers who will add stability to their lives by nurturing an on-going relationship with them. We have 5 years's experience as professional pet sitters/dog walkers. Additionally, Diana graduated from the Zoo Magnet Program and is a member of Mensa. Ana is also a registered pharmacy tech, completed Basic Dog Obedience course, and ...
What Ana Maria and Diana would like to know about your dog
The more we know about your dogs the more wonderful a stay they will have. Please let us know about:
1. Any health issues ? On any meds ? Medications must be in original containers.
2. Anything specific that causes anxiety i.e. thunder, fireworks ?
3. Meal schedule ? Food aggressive ?
4. How often and how far do they go on walks ?
5. Housebroken? (Okay if they are not as we can train)
6. Any training you would like us to reinforce ?
7. How do they get along with other dogs?
8. Where do they usually stay when you go on vacation?
9. Favorite games/toys ?
10. How do they let you know they need to go outside ?