Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Amy was great. She stayed with our dogs for 3 nights and took great care of them and our house. We would defnitely use her again!
Leo is usually nervous around strangers but Amy immediately put him at ease. She is wonderful with dogs and I highly recommend her!
Amy was very professional. She stayed the night and she told me that my dog crawled under the blanket with her. Obviously the dogs liked her. I'd hire her again.
Loving home for your special dog
I have been caring for animals for over 35 yrs. You can depend on me to provide excellent service and to take great loving care of your pets. I will give my full 24/7 attention to them. I have raised many different breeds and sizes of dogs and treat them as family. I am trustworthy with a clean, verified through Rover, background check. I have a very gentle and loving 8 yr old Great ...
What Amy would like to know about your dog
1) Contact information
2) Vet information (Name Address phone number)
3) What is the normal routine for the dog? ( Such as when does your dog normally go for a walk?, when do you feed your dog (morning, evenings, free feed? How do you put them to bed at night?
4) How long is the dog normally left alone or how long can you leave the dog alone for?
5) Does the dog have good recall? ( This is does the dog come when it is called?)
8) Do they have any habits that you are working with them on and how you are helping them fix it?
9) What kind of treats is ok for the dog? Is he allergic to any foods?
10) Really important if you take the dog out for a walk. Is there anything that the dog is afraid of or will set him off? ( The dog I doggie sat did not like bikes and would try to attack the bike (not the rider) when he saw the bike. So I knew to take extra procaution when around bikes or all together avoid that situation.) Is the dog okay with other dogs/animals/people?
11) Is it ok if I take them in the car to a park. I would only go if the temp is under 80