Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Amelia has been a dog-lover from a young age and indiscriminately affectionate to all kinds of dogs. She has worked with dogs for simple obedience training, and always been able to command their attention and respect. She is consistent, reliable, detail-oriented, patient and kind to dogs AND owners. And she's smart. If there is a challenge to be overcome or a problem to be solved, she will figure it out. You and your dogs will ...
Eager to love your animals!
I've lived with a dog for most my life growing up whether it be my first golden retriever or my Mother's lovely two australian shepherds. I am sadly unable to keep a dog in my apartment in Los Angeles but I have been an active volunteer at the Amanda Foundation in Beverly Hills and am very excited to take care of other people's dogs! It sometimes takes a village to fulfill a dogs social and ...
What Amelia would like to know about your dog
I want your dog to love and respect me as much as they love and respect you. You can help by sharing tips with me! Helpful things to know:
- What's the general personality of your dog?
- Is there any specific way that I should communicate with them?
- What neighborhoods/parks does your dog know and feel comfortable in?
- How does your dog fare in socializing with other dogs?
- What's your preferred parenting policy in terms of treats?
- Any other specific instructions?