Warm Patient & Fun Dog Lover
I have loved animals and dogs since I was a small child. My mother was a zookeeper when i was growing up so, I actually had a lot of training and experience with a variety of animals in our house. I have helped sit and walk dogs for my family members, neighbors and previous employers. I believe in keeping calm energy at all times with dogs, helping them feel stress free and cared for. I ...
What Amber would like to know about your dog
1) Is he/she potty trained?
2) What is the normal routine for your dog?
3) What are the house rules for your dog? (Is he/she allowed on the couch? What rooms can he/she go into?)
4) What kind of commands does your dog recognize? (Sit, stay, etc.)
5) What kind of treats would be ok for your dog? Is he/she allergic to any foods?
6) Is there anything that your dog is afraid of or will set him/her off? Is your dog okay with other dogs/animals/people?