Folks...your search is over. Book Amanda for your needs and call it good.
Amanda did an overnight (week long) stay for our dog Ridley, and she couldn’t have been more perfect.
Ridley felt “at home” at all times. Amanda frequently kept in touch and even contacted me to make sure I made it home okay or if I was delayed, she would come over to take Ridley out to potty.
Definitely will use Amanda again!
Amanda always does a fabulous job keeping my boys! I get a text every time she comes and leaves and pictures. Which makes me feel better about leaving them.
Amanda did great with my cats including my two grouchy old ladies who need meds.
Life-long cat and dog lover!
There’s just nothing like getting to see a pup’s smiling, happy face when they come running to greet you! I’ve been a lifelong animal lover because their energy is just so amazing! That’s why I wanted to start giving back to them, and why I became a pet sitter. I want to make sure that every pet has the love and care they need to thrive! I also know firsthand how ...
What Amanda would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Could we schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your cat/dog have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your pet spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What is your cat's personality like? Are they shy or very friendly? If they hide, where would that be, so I can see them at least once on the visit?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pet?