Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Amanda has watched my dog frequently for me over the last ten years. She has dog sat for me, while he was a puppy through his senior years now. Amanda has done an excellent job caring for my dog. I feel very comfortable that my dog will be in great hands when he is in Amanda's care.
Amanda watched my dogs for a four month span while I was deployed. She was very loving with the dogs, exercised them daily, and sent me pictures and videos of them almost every day! I strongly recommend her as a loving and caring dog watcher.
Quality Pup-Sitter You Can Trust
I just don’t think that there’s anything better than getting to spend time with a lovable pup! There’s just something about their presence that really brightens my day, and I love to see a smile on their face. Dogs are always there for us, so I want to do the same for them! I know firsthand how difficult it can be to find great care for your best friend while you’re ...
What Amanda would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?