Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Amanda did a great job with my dog Maddi. Lots of walks and photos and made drop off and pick-up very easy. Would highly recommend her for your pet sitting needs.
She was wonderful, could not have asked for anyone better to leave my Ginger with with her first time in the hands of a stranger, which Amanda is #1 in my books. She was so gracious, got pictures daily and she is a true animal lover - Will always have her if ever the need should arise again - Thank You Amanda - You Are The BEST
Amanda did a wonderful job caring for my dog. She connected with him immediately, was very efficient and attentive to his needs, and followed up with messages and great pictures documenting her visits. She played with him, walked him, and fed him on schedule.. everything was perfect! I was relaxed knowing he was in such good hands. Amanda is a true animal lover and very responsible pet sitter. So grateful to have her services!
Quality Dog Sitter for Fur-Children
I just don’t think that there’s anything better than getting to spend time with a lovable pup! There’s just something about their presence that really brightens my day, and I love to see a smile on their face. Dogs are always there for us, so I want to do the same for them! I know firsthand how difficult it can be to find great care for your best friend while you’re ...
What Amanda would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?