Alyssa is amazing!! I needed a sitter very last minute for a new puppy and she made the whole process so easy.
I could tell my dog loved being with her, and I would highly recommend her service to anyone!
Alyssa did a fantastic job with my dog, Milly. I could tell my dog was in good hands when I met Alyssa; she definitely has love and passion for dogs. Alyssa was very prompt with her communication and booking, which made it very easy on me. She was very flexible with drop-off/pick-up. I highly recommend Alyssa for dog-sitting.
A very caring and loving person. She has a upbeat personality and is great with dogs. She will make sure they are walked, fed, and have a wonderful day!
All things Pawwsible!
A few things about me!
- Proud tortoise parent
- I grew up on a farm. Tending to sheep, cattle , cats, dog, chickens, and exotic reptiles. I’m outstanding in my field !
- Administrator for geriatrics
-Nursing home volunteer with service animals
- Skilled in feline/canine nutrition and dietary needs. Experience with medical schedules and providing rehabilitative dog care
- experience grooming and have own equipment
- Administration job allows a lot of flexibility.
-dependable care and large suv. Including ...
What Alyssa would like to know about your dog
- Are they social?
- Do they do well in crowds?
- Are they afraid of anything? Noises? Cars? Thunderstorms?
- Do you prefer they are buckled up in the car?
- Do they like car rides?
- Does your animal have any allergies
- Do you have a specific meal plan?
- Does your animal have any comfort items Ex: Blankets from home, favorite toys, etc