Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Aly was great to work with. The pups love her! We will certainly rebook.
This was my first time using Rover for our pup Bailey. Aly provided a great first experience. She made you feel very comfortable that your pup was in good hands. I also loved the addition of the Rover card which gave us a nice summary of Bailey's day complete with pictures and walk/potty times. Bravo Aly!
Zoe had a great time at Aly's place! She went for a walk and had lots of fun playing with Aly's dog (who is a sweetie). Zoe was tired and happy at the end of the day. We'll definitely ask Aly in the future, when we need doggy daycare.
Dog care day and night
I've lived with dogs all my life, and am the proud dog mom of a 4-year-old rescued from Kentucky. He is great with dogs of all ages and sizes, in the house and on walks. My apartment is a first floor unit with a private entrance, with plenty of room for beds or kennels. I have experience giving oral and eye-based medication if needed.
- Daycare bookings are for stays up to 10 hours ...
What Aly would like to know about your dog
- Is your dog protective of their food, toys, or treats?
- Are they likely to eat another dog's food if kept out?
- Have you or another sitter noticed signs of separation anxiety?
- Has your dog ever tried to hump other dogs? If yes, do they respond to a command to stop?
- Are you comfortable with them going to a dog park?
- Do they have any anxious behaviors I should be aware of or discourage?