I have worked with Ally now for over a year at the San Francisco SPCA. She started with us a File Clerk and has worked up to Night/ER Client Liaison. Her promotion is well deserved due to her compassion for the animals, excellent customer services skills (often in very stressful, emergent situations), her great smile and attitude. She's reliable and responsible; comes to work, ready to work. Her love and care for the animals ...
It would be very hard to find another human being who cares about dogs the way Ally does. Her compassion, above and beyond kindness, and empathy towards dogs is completely unique to her. She has grown up with dogs her whole life, and is carrying her love into the next phase of her life, making a profession out of it. Because of her experience and expertise, I always trust and use Ally's guidance when it ...
When you hear the phrase, "shes a dog lover" they were talking about Allyson! I've never met a person more passionate and caring towards animals, especially towards our furry four legged friends. Rarely has there been a time when we have walked down the street that she has been able to pass up the chance to give a pup, young or old, a loving greeting and a friendly scratch behind the ear. Dogs love Ally ...
Ready To Spoil Your Fur Baby
- Grew up in a house multiple dogs.
- Adopted and raised own dog at age 15.
- 10+ years of animal shelter volunteer experience - able to handle all kinds of dogs with all kinds of behaviors.
- Currently employed at a 24 hour emergency veterinary hospital (four ten-hour shifts, three days off) - in-depth knowledge on pet health, medical treatments, ailments, medications etc; ability to call veterinarians with personal relationships with me 24/7.
- Aspiring veterinarian - has close medical ...
What Allyson would like to know about your dog
- Regular veterinarian (plus their contact information; I have access to a 24/7 emergency veterinary hospital and have close contacts with all the vets there).
- Best number to reach you in case of emergency (e-mail as well).
- Any pre-existing health conditions.
- Current medications.
- Dietary needs.
- Training/behavioral goals you have for your pet.
- Anything to avoid/work on regarding your pets preferences (for example, a dog that's afraid of men).
- Favorite treat/toy (I love spoiling your dog!).