Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Had a great rapport with our dog. Checked in and sent pics every visit as requested. Will use again when needed.
From growing up with dogs, to being there when his son is growing up with dogs, Allen Cummins has uniquely incredible experience with man's best friend. This has resulted in Allen expanding his body of knowledge on canines overtime, as well as reaching new levels of love and passion for the animal. Allen understands the value of a dog's life and it's role in the human experience, and wants only the best in return for ...
I don't know anyone who is more loving or more thorough when it comes to dog care. Allen is a true "doggie daddy". Nothing gets in the way of him cooking organic meals for our dogs, providing daily teeth cleanings, morning brush-outs, and evening walks. Allen's consistent and loving attention to our dog's well-being is truly unsurpassed. You can trust him to love and care for your dog with equal dedication. Of this I am ...
Fenced-in Yard for Puppy Fun!
There’s just nothing in the world like having a dog’s love in your life! As a dog owner myself for the last 20 years, I know first hand how important our four-legged friends are to us: they’re members of our family, our best friends, and our closest companions. They do everything they can to help us, and it’s that selflessness that has always inspired me to give back to animals. That ...
What Allen would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
-Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s your dog's normal shedding like?