Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Alisha is great with my dog dobby. He is always happy to see her. It keeps my mind at ease knowing he is well taken care of.
Alisha helped me out of a bind this visit. I was in the hospital and I couldn't take care of dobby. So she came by and walked him at 2 then came back again at 6 so that another rover walker (michelle) could come take dobby over night. My poor dobby woulda been stuck and I'm so happy both of them could help me out.
Alisha did a wonderful job with Eliot and Brownie. She was laid-back, accommodating, and responsive. I got a bunch of photos throughout the day, and the dogs were super happy when I picked them up. I would definitely recommend her to other dog owners!
Your babies deserve the best!
Over the years, my home has featured a variety of pets; hamsters, rats, dogs, cats, and birds- just to name a few. I have always loved having pets in the house, especially dogs. Currently, I do not have a dog of my own, but I hope to adopt one once my financial situation becomes more stable. I am a huge supporter of pet adoption and foster care as opposed to getting pets from breeders. I ...
What Alisha would like to know about your dog
All dog breeds are welcome! Bully breeds and large dogs included; I would never judge your baby before knowing them!
- is your dog comfortable around other animals? (especially if I am boarding)
- does your dog have any allergies or other health problems?
- does your dog have a prey drive? (are they going to end up taking ME for a walk if they see a squirrel?)
- does your dog have aggression tendencies triggered by food, other animals, or strangers? (I would like to be prepared)
- has your dog ever bitten? (this will not exclude you from my service, but I need to know ahead of time)
- Is your dog scared of certain sounds? (aka. thunder, train tracks, loud vehicles- I would like to help prevent startling them)
- is your dog potty trained?
- is your dog house trained?