Alicia was wonderful! I’m glad she could stop by to check on our cat while we were on our vacation. She did a great job
Alicia is reliable and showed up on time to take care of our puppy. She follows the instructions we have laid out and displays genuine care for our puppy. I trust her with our pet and would recommend her to anyone.
Alicia came through for us in a pinch and is now one of the few people we trust with our boy! She goes above and beyond every single visit (which is now each weekday for us). Her updates are always very detailed and she communicates even long after her visit has completed. You can tell she's super passionate about dogs and how comfortable and happy she can make them. She isn't phased by the puppy ...
Pet care is my passion!
**** I am currently taking a little break from Rover as I start a new job at a doggie day care. ****
- If you live on Fort Benning, I’d love to look after your dog or cat!
- I offer two drop-ins/dog walk appointments a day at 7am and 7pm, which is perfect for long shifts at work or short trips away from home.
- Previously, I was a full time Rover sitter, but now I work ...
What Alicia would like to know about your dog
- Food & treat instructions (amount/times per day)
- Medication instructions (if needed)
- Special instructions for walking (certain collar? etc.)
- Friendly with other pets, people, or children?
- Up-to-date on vaccinations? (flea & tick, heartworm, kennel cough, etc.)
- Anything unique about your dog you’d like me to know