Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Alexis watched our dog for a long weekend. She sent frequent updates and pictures, which was very helpful in allowing us to stay relaxed! She also paid attention to all of our instructions and really made an effort to follow Ripley's routine. We came home to a happy and tired dog!
Milo’s first stay with Alexis was excellent. We received photos daily, and Milo looked happy and comfortable in all of them. Alexis was easy to each and quick to respond. We will definitely contact again!
Alexis took care of our lab for about a week. It was the first time that we left our dog with a sitter and we were a bit concerned. However, her stay went very well and I think our dog had a great time.
We received an update with photos just about every day from Alexis. She was also very responsive to any inquiries. I would definitely use Alexis as our dog sitter in the ...
Doggy Paradise with a Fenced Yard!!
Dogs have always been important companions in my life, so I know how vital it is to provide dog walking, boarding, and drop ins. My own dog had serious separation anxiety when I first adopted him, so I want to give every pet owner peace of mind and the dog a comfortable experience while the owner is away. Dogs aren't just pets--they're people with fur and two legs, so they need just as much care ...
What Alexis would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?