Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
It was the first time away from home for Tillie and I was a little nervous when I left her with Aleks but it turned out to be a great experience for my dog. Aleks is very experienced with pets and you can tell she truly love them. At the end of the day my dog seems very relaxed and happy to have found Aleks as a new friend.
I highly reccomend her.
Alek was punctual for our meet and greet.
She has a good handle on how to treat dogs.
I wouAlek communicates well with dogs. She left my house cleaner than the way I left it. I would use her again.
She's truly wonderful! Love knowing that our pet is in good hands.
Exceptional care for your pup
Besides being an animal lover, I happen to be a one stop shop for all of your dog care needs.
I offer puppy training, basic grooming, check in and walking services and more! If you're interested in any of these additional services, please ask me about them.
My experience with dogs goes back to when I was a toddler. Growing up on a farm in a rural village, I made quick friends with all the ...
What Aleksandra would like to know about your dog
Before caring for your dog, I would like to know the following:
- has your dog ever stayed with someone else before?
- does your dog know his or her name?
- does your dog listen to you?
- what commands does your dog know how to follow?
- does your dog bark a lot?
- does your dog experience severe separation anxiety?
- does your dog get along with other dogs?
- does your dog know how to walk on a leash?
- any allergies?
- any medical needs?
- any dietary restrictions?
- any aggression? (with food, other dogs, new people)
- what kinds of dogs and other animals does your dog NOT get along with?
Any other specific information as to your dogs preferences would be very helpful.
We will discuss all this and more during our meet & greet.