Spayed and Neutered Dogs
We did a meet and greet beforehand and I felt right away that my dog, Kona will enjoy her stay with Alayna. She really took care of her. They did a lot of outdoor activities such as hiking and playing fetch with a tennis ball. Alayna sent me pictures to keep me posted what Kona was up to. When we picked up Kona she was exhausted but happy. I highly recommend Alayna (hands down). We ...
Polly can be very anxious in new situations. Alayna was the perfect fit! She was very loving and accommodating. Polly came back happy and well cared for. We are grateful for the love and attention she was shown and will definitely be using Alayna again in the future!
Alayna gives the dogs a ton of excercise and attention. I had a happy and tired dog when I picked him up.
Read my bio and you'll pick me!!
The land I live on is doggy paradise, and if you want a homey feel for your fur child versus a big business where your dog will be stuck in a kennel/caged environment and not shown the love he/she receives at home then I'm your girl!
I live on 7 acres to run around on with a creek that runs through my back yard (pictured above in a few photos). The Above pictures ...
What Alayna would like to know about your dog
I'd like to know: for health, safety reasons, & so I can pair the correct dog groups together during their stay time based on personality traits/ energy levels---
1. Do they have behavior issues, temperament issues, or have dislikes? (Kids, certain dog breeds, etc)
2. Can your dog be trusted off leash in the appropriate areas, or need to be kept on leash at all times?
4. MUST PROVIDE THIS IN ORDER TO BOARD WITH ME** I need to know if they're up to date with shots or flea medication or any most recent illnesses.
5. Potty issues OR marking their territory on a more extreme basis? (accidents here or there aren't as worry some as they are in a new environment & are getting acclimated and I understand that)
1. Any toys/blankets your dog likes to play fetch or tugawar with not only for activities by for their comfort too as it will have their home scent. Don't provide their absolute favorites** as other dogs will be in my care and I can't promise those toys won't have some tears or rips.
2. Their own food. I do provide food if they run out while in my care.
3. If they have extreme potty issues for males who like to mark their territory on a constant basis or have potty issues? you will need to buydiaper wraps from the pet store -OR-. If you're in a rush you can provide me with cash to get the diapers. I will need to be reimbursed for this if I have to get on my own.