Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Ajay, Swati, and his family did a great job taking care of our puppy. They treated him like their own and he was happy with them. They sent us daily updates of his stay and took care of all his needs. I would recommend them to others looking for care of their dog.
Ajay and his family took care of my 2 year old goldendoodle Kona for the second time this summer. We left her for three weeks while we were on an overseas trip, the longest we have left her with a sitter, but Ajay's family left us with no doubt that she would be under the best care. They were very easy to communicate with and would send us picture and video updates while we were ...
Ajay, Swati and his family is wonderful , they took excellent care of our fur baby while we were away. Would highly recommend .
Puppy Mansion & Spa +loving family!
We love dogs and have over 30 years of experience. We only accept hypo allergenic breeds and prefer small and medium sized dogs. We have a huge backyard and also a neighborhood park a short walk down the road. We don't currently have a dog and we've decided to become pet sitters until our two girls, 5 & 7, are responsible enough to become full-time pet owners. Until then, pet sitting seems like a great ...
What Ajay would like to know about your dog
We're looking to care for
- kid-friendly pups (we have two young girls, 5 & 7)
- social dogs that will play with other pups
- healthy dogs
- pups with no biting history
- pups with up to date vaccinations (you must provide copy + vet doc contact info)
- well groomed and recently bathed pups (trimmed nails & dogs that smell nice are important - if either needs attention we will take care of it and charge you a fee for taking care of it - $7 for bath for small dog and $15 for medium/large dog; nails are $25-30 at local grooming salon)
Please note, we are willing to host up to 2-3 dogs at a time so if you book with us, your puppy may end up with a few playmates. We usually only book small to medium size dogs that are kid-friendly and social with other pups.