Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
In one word, fantastic.
Exceeded all our expectations. Our sincere thanks to the Ajay R. family.
Ajay, Swati and their girls are an amazing family. They have watched Lucy twice now and I think she would rather stay with them. :) They sent lots of pictures, took her to a festival, cuddled her, and even gave her a bath! They are so sweet to her and have a beautiful home.
Ajay and Swati were gracious and loving hosts for our 13 month old Cody. They made him feel totally comfortable at their spacious home. We loved the pics everyday of how our little fella was enjoying his stay at their place. He was fed well and taken care of really well. When we picked Cody up from their place, we could see how comfortable he was with them. Thanks Ajay and Swati. Appreciate your kindness.
Puppy Mansion & Spa +loving family!
We love dogs and have over 30 years of experience. We only accept hypo allergenic breeds and prefer small and medium sized dogs. We have a huge backyard and also a neighborhood park a short walk down the road. We don't currently have a dog and we've decided to become pet sitters until our two girls, 5 & 7, are responsible enough to become full-time pet owners. Until then, pet sitting seems like a great ...
What Ajay would like to know about your dog
We're looking to care for
- kid-friendly pups (we have two young girls, 5 & 7)
- social dogs that will play with other pups
- healthy dogs
- pups with no biting history
- pups with up to date vaccinations (you must provide copy + vet doc contact info)
- well groomed and recently bathed pups (trimmed nails & dogs that smell nice are important - if either needs attention we will take care of it and charge you a fee for taking care of it - $7 for bath for small dog and $15 for medium/large dog; nails are $25-30 at local grooming salon)
Please note, we are willing to host up to 2-3 dogs at a time so if you book with us, your puppy may end up with a few playmates. We usually only book small to medium size dogs that are kid-friendly and social with other pups.