Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
We loved having Adrienne taking care of our Ellie. She did a great job!
Otis loved his stay with Adrienne! She was flexible, attentive and sent me lots of picture updates. Thank you!!
Adrienne was great! She was so sweet with our pups and timed the drop-ins well. Good communication throughout our vacation, would definitely recommend!
Worry-Free Care for Your Dog!
Since I can remember, I've loved dogs. I began sitting my neighbor's dog when I was 10 years old, and over the last 20 years, I've cared for 6 of my own dogs.
I'm a huge proponent of #adoptdontshop, as 5 of my dogs were rescued mixed breeds from various shelters and rescue groups across the Houston area. 3 I raised from puppyhood 4 months and younger. 3 I trained from a year old. Each ...
What Adrienne would like to know about your dog
Before I book drop-ins, I'd like to know:
- dog breed and age
- how long you've had the dog, and any background info you know of
- any physical limitations the dog might have
- any medical conditions or disorders the dog might have
- any need for medication, what it's for, and how you'd like for me to administer it
- any behavioral challenges (e.g. food aggression, toy possession, excessive barking, dominance toward other dogs, etc.)
- any prey drive toward cats, squirrels, and other small animals
- if you have a yard or the dog has to be walked on a leash
- the dog's leash manners (e.g. pulling, chasing after things, etc.)