Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Adrienne was prompt in responding to my request for scheduling cat care even on a short notice, was reliable and competent in providing care, and even stayed to play with my kitten for longer than the allotted half hour. I was very pleased with her service!
Adrienne did a great job and kept us in the loop the whole time during her drop in visit for our two dogs. She let us know when she arrived, departed, and confirmed all of our instructions as well as ensured that our home was locked when she left. Very happy with her service!
Would be happy to have her sit for me again.
Worry-Free Care for Your Dog!
Since I can remember, I've loved dogs. I began sitting my neighbor's dog when I was 10 years old, and over the last 20 years, I've cared for 6 of my own dogs.
I'm a huge proponent of #adoptdontshop, as 5 of my dogs were rescued mixed breeds from various shelters and rescue groups across the Houston area. 3 I raised from puppyhood 4 months and younger. 3 I trained from a year old. Each ...
What Adrienne would like to know about your dog
Before I book drop-ins, I'd like to know:
- dog breed and age
- how long you've had the dog, and any background info you know of
- any physical limitations the dog might have
- any medical conditions or disorders the dog might have
- any need for medication, what it's for, and how you'd like for me to administer it
- any behavioral challenges (e.g. food aggression, toy possession, excessive barking, dominance toward other dogs, etc.)
- any prey drive toward cats, squirrels, and other small animals
- if you have a yard or the dog has to be walked on a leash
- the dog's leash manners (e.g. pulling, chasing after things, etc.)