Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Adrienne did a great job with Titus! She kept me informed about his visits and what happened.
We loved having Adrienne taking care of our Ellie. She did a great job!
Otis loved his stay with Adrienne! She was flexible, attentive and sent me lots of picture updates. Thank you!!
Worry-Free Care for Your Dog!
Since I can remember, I've loved dogs. I began sitting my neighbor's dog when I was 10 years old, and over the last 20 years, I've cared for 6 of my own dogs.
I'm a huge proponent of #adoptdontshop, as 5 of my dogs were rescued mixed breeds from various shelters and rescue groups across the Houston area. 3 I raised from puppyhood 4 months and younger. 3 I trained from a year old. Each ...
What Adrienne would like to know about your dog
Before I book drop-ins, I'd like to know:
- dog breed and age
- how long you've had the dog, and any background info you know of
- any physical limitations the dog might have
- any medical conditions or disorders the dog might have
- any need for medication, what it's for, and how you'd like for me to administer it
- any behavioral challenges (e.g. food aggression, toy possession, excessive barking, dominance toward other dogs, etc.)
- any prey drive toward cats, squirrels, and other small animals
- if you have a yard or the dog has to be walked on a leash
- the dog's leash manners (e.g. pulling, chasing after things, etc.)