Thank you so much for taking care of our little ones while we were gone for the week. When you can't take them with you, it's good to know they will be taken care of by Rover. Adrienne was awesome, she loved them, played with them just like we do. Parker and Piper really warmed up to her well!!
Adrienne was very pleasant and very competent and confident in looking after my boys. Would definitely reccomend her!
Adrienne was prompt in responding to my request for scheduling cat care even on a short notice, was reliable and competent in providing care, and even stayed to play with my kitten for longer than the allotted half hour. I was very pleased with her service!
Worry-Free Care for Your Dog!
Since I can remember, I've loved dogs. I began sitting my neighbor's dog when I was 10 years old, and over the last 20 years, I've cared for 6 of my own dogs.
I'm a huge proponent of #adoptdontshop, as 5 of my dogs were rescued mixed breeds from various shelters and rescue groups across the Houston area. 3 I raised from puppyhood 4 months and younger. 3 I trained from a year old. Each ...
What Adrienne would like to know about your dog
Before I book drop-ins, I'd like to know:
- dog breed and age
- how long you've had the dog, and any background info you know of
- any physical limitations the dog might have
- any medical conditions or disorders the dog might have
- any need for medication, what it's for, and how you'd like for me to administer it
- any behavioral challenges (e.g. food aggression, toy possession, excessive barking, dominance toward other dogs, etc.)
- any prey drive toward cats, squirrels, and other small animals
- if you have a yard or the dog has to be walked on a leash
- the dog's leash manners (e.g. pulling, chasing after things, etc.)