Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Abigail did great! My dog is very energetic and is not a fan of other dogs and loud vehicles, and she handled it like a pro. She kept me updated with messages and pictures the entire time and the entire experience was very smooth. Would recommend!
Abby was amazing!! After the random April snow storm my flights were cancelled and delayed, and she worked with me to make sure Henry was taken care of. Loved getting the photos and he even got treated to a Puppucino. Thanks so much Abby!!
I just recently got a 12 week old puppy, and I have been so greatful to have Abbie help me take care of him and watch him. She has always been willing to help me out with him. I completely trust Abbie with my dog. She is very caring, responsible, and loving! She does a great job of playing with my dog and taking him out often. I know this would be a great job ...
I'll take Instagram-worthy pictures
There’s just nothing like the companionship and love a dog brings into our lives! Dogs are so wonderful and important to us, so I’ve always considered it a priority of mine to give back to them whenever possible. Unfortunately, I’m not able to have a dog of my own right now, but that means that I have a ton of love to give to pooches that I sit! That’s why being ...
What Abigail would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?