Abby was great! She took care of our two little ones while we were away and they loved it. She kept me up to date with photos and videos. If we need a dog sitter again I would definitely book her. I highly recommend her.
From my dog's perspective: This human is nice. She put food in my bowl every morning, took me on long walks, then carried me when I no longer wish to walk, gave me pats on the head and belly rubs. She also gave me two baths (not a particular fan, but mom insists). This human had a lot of energy and always wanted to play with me (I think she's obsessed with me), but I ...
Abigail is really good with dogs! I found her to be pleasant and sweet and just immensely natural with dogs. She took care of my dogs when I couldn't be there to take care of them and I felt like if my dogs could speak they would tell her themselves how grateful they are for her care. I also saw how my dogs get really excited when they see her. I really appreciate how she ...
I can run with your dog!
Hiya! I'm just your bubbly girl-next-door who is eager to show love and care for any kind of K9 that enters her househould. I've had 4 dogs growing up which gives credence to this statement: your dog will see a friend in me; I am a friend whom they can run with at the park, play a game of squeaky toy tug-o-war or fetch, and give them unli-belly rubs with a side of cuddles, if ...
What Abigail would like to know about your dog
1. How many dogs will I be taking care of?
2. Will I be expected to provide extra services?(i.e. pet grooming, walking, training, etc.)
3. How do you deal with bad behavior & what do you expectations do you have for me when it comes to bad behavior?
4. How do you reward good behavior?
5. What are certain commands or words I should use for bad and good behavior?
6. Is your pet allergic to anything?
7. What should you do in case of a medical emergency?
8. What are your pet's triggers? What are they scared of? What will they react to?
9. Does your pet have any quirks I need to be aware of? (i.e. some dogs are terrible with walks)
10. Is there anything I need to keep an eye out for or pay more attention to? (i.e. pet tries to get out when the door opens)
11. Can your pet be left alone? For how long?