Abby was wonderful with our dog!! She sent pictures and updates so we could see our things were going. Would definitely recommend and book again! Thank you!
Abigail was great with our two dogs Shinobi and Frankie, while we were on vacation. This was the first time boarding our dogs through Rover, and it was an easy and stress free experience. She sent us pictures and updates every day, and we were very comfortable knowing our pups were in good hands. Would definitely recommend her services!?
We left our Border Collie with Abigail for 2 weeks and we would absolutely call her again in the future. She is very nice and kept in touch with us throughout our dog’s stay, which made us feel very at ease! Abigail made sure our dog got plenty of exercise and attention and we could tell that he enjoyed his stay!
I can run with your dog!
Hiya! I'm just your bubbly girl-next-door who is eager to show love and care for any kind of K9 that enters her househould. I've had 4 dogs growing up which gives credence to this statement: your dog will see a friend in me; I am a friend whom they can run with at the park, play a game of squeaky toy tug-o-war or fetch, and give them unli-belly rubs with a side of cuddles, if ...
What Abigail would like to know about your dog
1. How many dogs will I be taking care of?
2. Will I be expected to provide extra services?(i.e. pet grooming, walking, training, etc.)
3. How do you deal with bad behavior & what expectations do you have for me when it comes to bad behavior?
4. How do you reward good behavior?
5. What are certain commands or words I should use for bad and good behavior?
6. Is your pet allergic to anything?
7. What should you do in case of a medical emergency?
8. What are your dog's triggers? What are they scared of? What will they react to?
9. Does your dog have any quirks I need to be aware of? (i.e. some dogs are terrible with walks)
10. Is there anything I need to keep an eye out for or pay more attention to? (i.e. pet tries to get out when the door opens)
11. Can your pet be left alone? For how long?