Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Our dog Frances stayed with Abigail over a long weekend. Abigail updated me regularly with photos and their activities, and assured me that Fran was doing well. I could tell right away that Abigail was a dog loger and knew that Fran would get the care, exercise, and attention she needed. I picked up Fran in the evening after returning from our trip and Abigail had already fed her and provided her meds. Fran was ...
Abigail did great, very responsive, and meeting/pickup times were always prompt. Will definitely book again!
Abbie was the best! She was great about sending pictures and messages during the two weeks she watched my dog, Izzy. She was in great hands!
Giving your dog their own vacation
There’s just nothing like the companionship and love a dog brings into our lives! Dogs are so wonderful and important to us, so I’ve always considered it a priority of mine to give back to them whenever possible. Unfortunately, I’m not able to have a dog of my own right now, but that means that I have a ton of love to give to pooches that I sit! That’s why being ...
What Abbie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?