NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Purchase will not improve odds of winning. Many will enter; few will win.
Sponsor: The Holiday Treats Gold Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by A Place For Rover, Inc., 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121 (“Sponsor”).
Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 (or, if different, the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) and are registered Rover.com pet care service providers in good standing at the time of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of its respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, development and promotional partners, and advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each, are not eligible to win any prizes.
Sweepstakes Period: The following time periods collectively make up the “Sweepstakes Period”:
- from 12:00 am PST on November 19, 2018 to 11:59 pm PST on November 25, 2018;
- from 12:00 am PST on December 22, 2018 to 11:59 pm PST on December 25, 2018;
- from 12:00 am PST on December 30, 2018 to 11:59 pm PST on January 1, 2019.
How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(1) Entry through participation in Holiday Treats Gold Sweepstakes program. To earn one (1) entry to the Sweepstakes, join the Holiday Perks program using the email associated with your Rover account and provide at least four (4) eligible pet care services. An “eligible pet care service” is a completed pet care service that is booked and paid for via Rover.com, at least one day of which occurs during the Sweepstakes Period.
(2) Alternative Method of Entry by Postcard. To enter without providing pet care services as described above, hand print your (i) first and last name, (ii) email address, (iii) mailing address, and (iv) phone number (optional) on a postcard approximately three and a half by five inches (3.5″ x 5″) in size and mail it to: Rover Marketing Team, Re: Holiday Treats Silver Sweepstakes, 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121. Unless you have already subscribed to receive communications from Sponsor, the email address, mailing address and phone number you provide will be used only for purposes of the Sweepstakes. All postcard entries must be postmarked no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on January 1, 2019 and received by Sponsor by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on January 7, 2019 to be an eligible entry in the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per eligible participant, regardless of method of entry.
Sweepstakes Rules: On or about January 8, 2019, one hundred fifty seven (157) prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. The participants that submitted each selected potential prize winning entry will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about January 15, 2018. Limit one (1) prize per eligible participant.
Prizes: There are one hundred fifty seven (157) prizes offered in the Sweepstakes; prizes will be awarded to prize winners at random by Rover in its sole discretion. Each prize winner will receive one prize. Prizes are listed below.
- $100 gift card to Stanley Steemer (2 total, ARV $100 each)
- Stanley Steemer Pet Mess Cleanup Kit (100 total; ARV $30 each)
- Skinny Dipped Almonds Holiday Bundle (50 total; ARV $25 each)
- Kong Gift Basket (5 total; ARV $100 each)
Total ARV of all prizes: $4,950. Odds of winning a prize depends on number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one (1) prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by prize provider. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
General Terms and Conditions: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington, USA. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use entrant’s name, city of residence, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for Sponsor’s promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded a prize, winners may be required to confirm such permission in writing and execute and deliver a written affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, tax forms, and other reasonable documentation. For a copy of the winners list or these Official Rules, send a written request with a self-addressed, business-size return envelope to: Attn: Marketing (Holiday Treats Gold Sweepstakes), A Place For Rover, Inc., 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects, and further, that they have complied with these Official Rules and are eligible to win. All rights reserved. © 2018 A Place For Rover, Inc.