Looking for pet groomer jobs in Denver? Join Rover
We're seeking passionate dog and pet groomers in the Denver, Aurora, and Lakewood metro areas who want to build an independent business on Rover. Get the support you need while earning 80% commission plus 100% of your tips grooming dogs in your clients' homes.
Please note that grooming is only available in the Seattle, Denver, Washington DC, and Austin metro areas at this time.
Denver groomers: Want to earn more money grooming fewer dogs on your terms?
We’re looking for passionate pet groomers in the greater Denver-Aurora metro area to join Rover. Build your business on your terms: set your own schedule, earn more while grooming fewer dogs, and get booked by local Seattle pet owners with dogs who need grooming. Whether you’re looking to offer grooming in Downtown Denver, Englewood, Arvada, Westminster, Centennial, or you’re new to the Denver area and not quite sure yet, we’d love to hear from you.
What you get with Rover:
- Earn 80% commission (vs. 50% commission from most local Denver salons) and 100% of your tips.
- You get to make your own schedule. Book appointments in your free time or groom with Rover full time.
- We'll handle the advertising and scheduling, so you can focus on what you love: working with dogs and providing high-quality grooming services.
- 24/7 Trust & Safety coverage and support. We've got your back.
- Earn more money than a traditional salon: Earn 80% commission (vs. 50% commission). Use the extra income to pay bills, fund a trip, or add it to your savings.
Is this right for me?
You’re a good fit if you have a love for working with animals and professional experience grooming pets (dogs, cats, or both) at local salons, big box stores, mobile grooming vans, and/or veterinarian offices. Whether you’re a lifelong Denver area resident, or you just moved to Denver, Rover is a great way to connect with local Denver pet owners looking for alternatives to traditional grooming.
Groomers on Rover come from a variety of professional grooming backgrounds here in Denver, but share a common love for providing animals with the care they need to be their healthiest and happiest. Our Denver groomers service a variety of areas throughout the broader metro area, including but not limited to: Cherry Creek, Glendale, Virginia Village, Aurora, Utah Park, Thornton, Federal Heights, Welby, Derby, Laurelhurst, Commerce City, Park Hill, Stapleton, Englewood, Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Greenwood Village, Bow Mar, Wheat Ridge, Lakeside, Berkley, Lodo, Downtown Denver and North Washington.
What to do next:
After signing up, a member of the Rover team will reach out to take you through the approval process. Once you are approved to groom local Denver area pets on Rover, your earnings will be available through your Rover account.
- At least 18 years of age
- Verifiable phone number (mobile)
- Ability to pass a background check
- Completion of a grooming safety quiz
- Have 1+ years of professional experience as a pet groomer or pet bather
- Reliable internet access at home or via mobile device
- Customer focus and a willingness to provide a superior customer experience
- At least two (2) testimonials or references
- At least 18 years of age
This posting is for independent groomers in the Denver metro area partnering with Rover.com.
How it works
Ready to build your grooming business on your own terms? Most groomers on Rover book their first client within their first week.
Tell us who you are and how long you’ve been a groomer, in Denver or other areas. Our team will then contact you to collect more information and start the approvals process.
Set your preferences
Once approved, you can set specific preferences, like the dog sizes and breeds you’re comfortable grooming, and when and where you’re available to groom. Groomers on Rover service from Thornton, to Aurora, to Highlands Ranch, and Lakewood, to name a few.
Open for business
Most Denver metro area groomers receive grooming requests from Rover clients within a few days of joining. You’ll earn 80% commission and keep 100% of your tips, all paid through our secured platform.
Get ongoing support
We’re here for you every step of the way with 24/7 support, access to educational materials, and a whole team dedicated to your success in building your Denver area grooming business.
Date Updated: 2021-05-04