Looking for pet groomer jobs in Colorado Springs? Join Rover
We're seeking passionate dog and pet groomers in the Colorado Springs metro area who want to build an independent business on Rover. Get the support you need while earning 80% commission plus 100% of your tips grooming dogs in your clients' homes.
Please note that grooming is only available in select markets at this time.
Colorado Springs groomers: Want to earn more money grooming fewer dogs on your terms?
We’re looking for passionate pet groomers in the greater Colorado Springs metro area to join Rover. Build your business on your terms: set your own schedule, earn more while grooming fewer dogs, and get booked by local Colorado Springs pet owners with dogs who need grooming. Whether you’re looking to offer grooming in Downtown Colorado Springs, Northgate, Banning Lewis Ranch, Broadmoor Oaks, Cedar Heights, or you’re new to the Colorado Springs area and not quite sure yet, we’d love to hear from you.
What you get with Rover:
- Earn 80% commission (vs. 50% commission from most local Colorado Springs salons) and 100% of your tips.
- You get to make your own schedule. Book appointments in your free time or groom with Rover full time.
- We'll handle the advertising and scheduling, so you can focus on what you love: working with dogs and providing high-quality grooming services.
- 24/7 Trust & Safety coverage and support. We've got your back.
- Earn more money than a traditional salon: Earn 80% commission (vs. 50% commission). Use the extra income to pay bills, fund a trip, or add it to your savings.
Is this right for me?
You’re a good fit if you have a love for working with animals and professional experience grooming pets (dogs, cats, or both) at local salons, big box stores, mobile grooming vans, and/or veterinarian offices. Whether you’re a lifelong Colorado Springs area resident, or you just moved to Colorado Springs, Rover is a great way to connect with local Colorado Springs pet owners looking for alternatives to traditional grooming.
Groomers on Rover come from a variety of professional grooming backgrounds here in Colorado Springs, but share a common love for providing animals with the care they need to be their healthiest and happiest. Our Colorado Springs groomers service a variety of areas throughout the broader metro area, including but not limited to: Northgate, Wolf Ranch, Banning Lewis Ranch, Quail Lake, Upper Skyway, Mesa, Mountain Shadows, Villa Loma, Hillside, and Pine Creek.
What to do next:
After signing up, a member of the Rover team will reach out to take you through the approval process. Once you are approved to groom local Colorado Springs area pets on Rover, your earnings will be available through your Rover account.
- At least 18 years of age
- Verifiable phone number (mobile)
- Ability to pass a background check
- Completion of a grooming safety quiz
- Have 1+ years of professional experience as a pet groomer or pet bather
- Reliable internet access at home or via mobile device
- Customer focus and a willingness to provide a superior customer experience
- At least two (2) testimonials or references
- At least 18 years of age
This posting is for independent groomers in the Colorado Springs metro area partnering with Rover.com.
How it works
Ready to build your grooming business on your own terms? Most groomers on Rover book their first client within their first week.
Tell us who you are and how long you’ve been a groomer, in Colorado Springs or other areas. Our team will then contact you to collect more information and start the approvals process.
Set your preferences
Once approved, you can set specific preferences, like the dog sizes and breeds you’re comfortable grooming, and when and where you’re available to groom. Groomers on Rover service from Thornton, to Aurora, to Highlands Ranch, and Lakewood, to name a few.
Open for business
Most Colorado Springs metro area groomers receive grooming requests from Rover clients within a few days of joining. You’ll earn 80% commission and keep 100% of your tips, all paid through our secured platform.
Get ongoing support
We’re here for you every step of the way with 24/7 support, access to educational materials, and a whole team dedicated to your success in building your Colorado Springs area grooming business.
Date Updated: 2021-06-09