Fiesta, fiesta! The days are getting shorter—and colder—but these beach-bathin’ dogs will have you singing “Mele Kalikimaka” and dreaming of a hot, sunny, umbrella-drink-laden land in 3, 2, 1…
1. OK, so Italy might not technically be tropical, but it is insanely beautiful, and if Walter’s next-level excitement for the beach is indication, the water’s probably pretty nice, too.
2. Weeee! This two-legged boxer (named Duncan Lou Who, because of course) has the whole “carpe diem” thing down.
3. Wearing a lei automatically makes you feel all tropical, which this husky has clearly figured out. And that sailboat-themed lounge chair? Oh yeah, he’s made in the shade.
4. There’s nothing better than a game of fetch. Except, of course, when said game of fetch is played in the ocean.
5. Like a Frenchie out of water. Or something. Just keep swimming, little buddy!
6. Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin’ all cool…and wearing shades outside the pool?
7. File under: THE LIFE.
8. No living thing has ever been this excited by sand. Ever.
9. Oh you fancy, huh? This little lady didn’t stop at the lei—she went all out. Grass skirt? Check. Coconut bra? You betcha! Flower behind the ear? Duhhh.
10. The fun don’t stop after the sun goes down, guys. The party keeps poppin’ all night long.
OK, we know you’ve snapped a gazillion photos of your furry friend in a bikini (or something equally ridiculous.) Share ’em in the comments below!