In honor of the Rover Store’s one-year anniversary, we’re sharing some of our sitters’ favorite Rover Store finds.
5 Rover Store Must-Haves
- Poop bag holder—We swear, the smaller the dog, the more he poops.
- Dog treat pouch—Because there are never enough treats.
- T-shirts (for humans)—They come in tons of colors for men and women. Wear one around to let your neighbors know you’re a proud dog sitter. (Bonus points for wearing one while walking a dog wearing a Rover dog tank top.)
- Leash—This makes a great giveaway for your Rover dogs. It’s also an easy way for your own dog to advertise for you.
- Dog bandana—Also the perfect take-home gift to give at the end of a stay.
Grow Your Business with Business Cards and Lawn Signs
Also in the Rover Store: Get a leg-up and order your own business cards. They’re perfect for letting dog owners near you know you’d love to watch their dog.
Check out 9 Powerful Ways to Promote Your Rover Business for more info about how to take your dog-sitting business to the next level.