Sitters and dog walkers on Rover are dog lovers first, and we want to invite you to spread the word about Rover to other dog lovers you know. As a thank you, we’re offering a little something for you too!
Connect Cute Dogs with Loving Sitters—and Get Rewarded
Whether you know a pet parent who may need a dog sitter—or an animal lover who wants to be a dog sitter—we’ve got you covered.
What is Rover.com?
Rover.com connects pet parents with the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. Read on to learn how you can be the best friend ever and tell the dog lovers in your life about Rover—and get yourself more business in the process.
Give $20, Get $20
Chances are, you have a few dog parents in your life. Tell them about Rover!
How Give $20, Get $20 works:
- From this page, you can send a pet parent a $20 credit via email. You can also share the credit with your Facebook and Twitter followers to really get the word out.
- When someone clicks on that link and creates a Rover account, they get $20—just like that.
- When their dog completes their first stay or walk, you’ll get $20 to use on your next Rover stay or walk.
Share your $20 credit as many times as you like—there’s no limit!
Refer a Sitter
Give your dog-loving friends the chance to become a sitter or dog walker on Rover. They’ll get paid to snuggle dogs, you’ll get a $50 Visa Gift Card.
How Refer a Sitter works:
- From this page, send an email. You can also post on Facebook and Twitter to really get the word out.
- If someone creates a sitter or dog walker account from the link you sent and completes a stay or walk within their first 90 days on Rover, you’ll get a $50 Visa Gift Card.
Share with as many people as you want—sharing’s a good thing, so why limit it?
Earn More, Play More
Create your profile link and custom promo code—and get up to six times more business. When someone new to Rover goes to your profile link, creates an account, and adds your promo code, they’ll get $20 toward their first booking—and you’ll still get paid your full rate. Your promo code is only valid for dog owners who don’t have a Rover account yet, and it’s against Rover’s Terms of Service to share it on your profile or in messages on Rover.
Bottom line: Your profile link and promo code are tools for you to connect with clients and meet more cute dogs near you.
On Behalf of Rover and Dogs Everywhere, Thank You!
At Rover, we’re dedicated to making sure every dog gets loving care when their parents are away or at work. Thanks so much for helping dogs find their other best friends!