- This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
Whether you’re hitting the trail or the sidewalk on the way to the coffee shop, chilly temperatures are an excellent reason to keep your dog cozy in a stylish dog sweater or hoodie. The Ruffwear Climate Pullover dog fleece is one of our top five picks for dog sweaters, hoodies, and pullovers this year (check out the full list here).
Here’s our review.
From trusted dog outfitter, Ruffwear, this stylish-yet-practical warming layer for active dogs is both stretchy and weather-resistant, and comes with a reflective trim for enhanced visibility in dim conditions.
Made of 75% recycled materials, it’s machine-washable and available in multiple sizes, colors, and patterns. It’s a real workhorse—just like your active pup.
As with any piece of dog clothing, be sure to measure your dog before ordering to determine the best fit. If you’re not sure where to start, check out our handy guide, How to Measure Your Dog for a Harness, Clothes, and Costumes.
Happy trails!Shop on Amazon
For more articles about keeping your dog warm and safe this winter, continue reading with one of the links below.
- The Best Winter Dog Clothes to Keep Your Pet Warm
- How to Winterize Your Dog for Health, Safety, and Fun
- 10 Best Dog Clothes for Large Dogs Because They Deserve to Dress Up, Too
- 15 Dog Hoodies That Are Cute, Cozy, and Made for Cuddling