Awesome news: the nation’s largest network of dog sitters has expanded its offerings—big time. Now you can book dog walking, doggy day care, and drop-in visits, right from the Rover site.
What Are the New Services?
- Dog walking: Your dog gets a 30-minute walk around your neighborhood.
- Doggy day care: Drop off your dog at your sitter’s home in the morning and pick them up in the evening.
- Drop-in visits: Sitters stop by your home a few times a day while you’re away (for 30 minutes each time) to feed and play with your dogs.
Of course, you can still book these services:
- Dog boarding: Sitters watch your dog overnight in their home.
- House Sitting: Sitters watch your dog overnight in your home.
How Do I Book?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Search for the service you need, right from our search page.
- Check out sitter and dog walker profiles and read reviews.
- Book your dog’s perfect match—all through Rover!
Every Rover booking is covered by 24/7 support, reservation protection, and the Rover Guarantee. You and your dog are part of the Rover family.
Give Your Dog the Gift of a Loving Sitter
Meet your dog’s other best friend. Rover makes it easy to find trustworthy and caring dog sitters and dog walkers in your neighborhood. We know you can’t always be there, but we’re here to make sure your pet gets the care they need when they need it.