DOG DAYS OF ROVER – GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Purchase will not improve odds of winning. Many will enter; few will win.
Sponsor: The Dog Days of Rover Grand Prize Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by A Place For Rover, Inc., 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121 (“Sponsor”).
Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 (or, if different, the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence), are registered Rover.com pet care service providers in good standing at the time of entry, and who have received an email from Sponsor inviting them to enter. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of its respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, development and promotional partners, and advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each, are not eligible to win any prizes.
Sweepstakes Period: The “Sweepstakes Period” starts at 12:00 am PST on May 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm PST on September 6, 2019.
How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(1) Entry through participation in Dog Days of Rover Grand Prize Sweepstakes program. To earn entries to the Sweepstakes, join the Dog Days of Rover program by filling out the form here using the email associated with your Rover account and provide eligible pet care services. An “eligible pet care service” is a completed pet care service that is booked and paid for via Rover.com, at least one day of which occurs during the Sweepstakes Period. You will earn one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each eligible pet care service, and you will earn an additional four (4) Sweepstakes entries for each eligible pet care service provided during the holiday periods listed below (ie, holiday services are worth five (5) entries total):
- 12:00 am PST on May 24, 2019 to 11:59 pm PST on May 27, 2019;
- 12:00 am PST on July 1, 2019 to 11:59 pm PST on July 7, 2019;
- 12:00 am PST on August 30, 2019 to 11:59 pm PST on September 2, 2019.
(2) Alternative Method of Entry via Entry Form. To earn entries without providing pet care services as described above, eligible participants can fill out the entry form here during the Sweepstakes Period. You will earn one (1) entry for each successfully completed entry form. You may earn one (1) entry via entry form per day during the Sweepstakes Period, except that you may earn up to five (5) entries per day via entry form during the holiday periods set forth above.
Maximum Number of Entries: There is a maximum of one-hundred thirty (130) entries per eligible participant, regardless of method of entry.
Sweepstakes Rules: On or about September 10, 2019, three (3) prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. The participants that submitted each selected potential prize winning entry will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about September 10, 2019. Limit one (1) prize per eligible participant.
Prizes: There are three (3) prizes offered in the Sweepstakes; prizes will be awarded to prize winners at random by Rover in its sole discretion. Each prize winner will receive one prize. Prizes are listed below.
- One (1) Grand Prize: $3000 gift card
- Two (2) First Prizes: $1000 gift card
Total ARV of all prizes: $5,000. Odds of winning a prize depends on number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Additionally, for prizes that are awarded, a Form W-9 is required to be on file in order to have the prize delivered. If the sponsor does not have one on file, they will request one from the winner in order to deliver the prize. If the Form W-9 is not completed within seven (7) days after being notified, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one (1) prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by prize provider. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
General Terms and Conditions: This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington, USA. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and is void where prohibited. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use entrant’s name, city of residence, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for Sponsor’s promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded a prize, winners may be required to confirm such permission in writing and execute and deliver a written affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, tax forms, and other reasonable documentation. For a copy of the winners list or these Official Rules, send a written request with a self-addressed, business-size return envelope to: Attn: Marketing (Dog Days of Rover Grand Prize Sweepstakes), A Place For Rover, Inc., 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98121. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects, and further, that they have complied with these Official Rules and are eligible to win. All rights reserved. © 2019 A Place For Rover, Inc.