We love to share stories, tips, and insights with our readers! If you’ve got something to share, it may be a good fit for one of our Community Posts.
Community Post Guidelines
Rover is a community that promotes positivity.
- Stay positive in your suggestions, rather than lecturing people on the best way to be a good dog owner.
- Only share suggestions that are non-controversial. For example, we will not share articles that argue the benefits of shock collars.
- Be a community member, not an advertiser. We will not publish articles that are glorified advertisements.
Make it useful.
- Write specific content. “The 10 Best Dog Parks” is much more useful than “What Makes a Good Dog Park.”
- Write content that’s relevant year round. “10 Cutest Easter Dog Outfits” is a great post for 1 month a year. Write “10 Cutest Dog Outfits” instead.
- Use your area of expertise! We have this section of the blog so we can bring in more knowledge. If you sew, write a DIY post on how to make your own dog toy. If you’re a financial advisor, write a post on how you can use Rover as a side job.
Write posts that are easy and fun to read.
- 75% of our readers are on mobile, so keep the articles relatively short.
- Include at least one image.
- Write clear headers.
- Use bullet points where you can.
- Write in a conversational tone.
Sound like a good fit?
After reading the guidelines, if you think you’ve got something that would work well, send it on to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We do reserve the right to make changes to your post.