This year marks the first time EVER that Starbucks has released its annual pumpkin spice latte in August. At their Pacific Northwest headquarters, it’s definitely cooler outside—but no matter the local temp, fans of the PSL aren’t complaining. To celebrate the (un)official start to pumpkin season, we’ve rounded up a few adorable ways to get your dog in on the fall fun. You can even make a pumpkin spice “latte” for your dog with a healthy goat-milk-based treat—because why not?
1. A seasonal collar for maximum cute from leafy to spooky
These well-made collars from Blueberry are inexpensive, so you can stock up on a few different designs.
2. Indulge your senses (and your dog’s) with pumpkin spice shampoo
Espree’s pumpkin spice shampoo will surround your dog with an aura of autumn splendor.
3. Bake up a wheat-free pumpkin spice pup-cake to celebrate the season
Puppy Cake’s boxed cake mix for dogs comes in a range of flavors. Frosting included!
4. Sweater weather and #PSL = match made in heaven
This warm, fleecy jacket from beloved brand Gooby is a sturdy-yet-soft staple that comes in many sizes. Get it in pumpkin for a splash of seasonal color. Dog people recommended!
5. Mix up a pet-safe pumpkin spice latte for your dog because why not?
Designed with pet nutrition in mind, The Honest Kitchen’s pumpkin spice latte mix is made with real goat’s milk and pumpkin for a healthy meal boost or snack.
6. Say it loud and proud with this corny-but-cute pumpkin costume
They say you can’t take it with you but they were wrong. Dog carrying pumpkin costume by MMRM.
7. Give your dog’s digestion a boost with organic pumpkin
A couple teaspoons of plain canned pumpkin add a healthy dose of seasonally-appropriate fiber and vitamin A to your dog’s diet. You can also use pumpkin in your favorite treat recipe or add it to a stuffed KONG.
8. Swap your regular training treat for a chewy pumpkin spice alternative
No trick here! A 2-calorie pumpkin spice delight for fall-loving puppers.