‘Tis the season for piles of leaves, cozy sweaters, and pumpkin spice everything! Here are some fall favorites to help you celebrate this tasty season with your dog.
1. A seasonal leash and collar combo that proclaims it to be the most pumpkin spice time of the year
3. Bake up a wheat-free pumpkin spice pup cake to celebrate the season
4. Sweater weather and #PSL = match made in heaven
This tube of pumpkin-colored glory will keep your best friend toasty warm while you’re waiting for your puppuccino ($4.62)
5. Mix up a pet-safe pumpkin spice latte for your dog.
Designed with pet nutrition in mind, The Honest Kitchen’s pumpkin spice latte mix is made with real goat’s milk and pumpkin for a healthy meal boost or snack.
6. Say it loud and proud with this corny-but-cute pumpkin costume
They say you can’t take it with you but they were wrong. Dog carrying pumpkin costume by MMRM ($23.74)
7. Give your dog’s digestion a boost with organic pumpkin
A couple teaspoons of plain canned pumpkin adds a healthy dose of seasonally appropriate fiber and vitamin A to your dog’s diet. You can also use pumpkin in your favorite treat recipe or add it to a stuffed KONG. ($23.40 case of 12)
8. Swap your regular training treat for a chewy pumpkin spice alternative
No trick here! A 2 calorie pumpkin spice delight ($8.24)