Warm and spacious home for your dog to run around or lounge in. Large bay windows for your dog to watch the neighborhood. Walking distance to several large parks where we can stroll around.
I am a new graduate, I love all animals but especially dogs! I will take very good care of your pet.
I have had eight dogs throughout my life, I love dogs and I find them comforting and friendly. I currently have a rambunctious three year old mixed Beagle named Daisy-Mimi who lives with my parents in Norman, Oklahoma.
I would like to know:
1. What is the walking schedule the owner usually maintains?
2. Does the dog have any allergies?
3. Are there any specific medications that the dog is taking?
4. How comfortable is your dog regarding sleeping in another home?
5. Does your dog have a special diet and will that be provided?
6. Is your dog potty-trained?
7. Is your dog very vocal (barks alot)?
8. Please bring your dog's regular food to maintain his/her dietary habits and his/her bedding so he/she will feel more comfortable away from home.
I do not have a breed preference
There is not a backyard but there is a beautiful dog park across the street
the owner should bring their dog's bed/cart to make their pet more comfortable.
There are several very beautiful parks across the street and about two blocks away. It’s quite large and there is enough space to run and play and it is safe from traffic.