Warm and spacious home with large fenced in backyard for your dog to run around or lounge in the sun. There is a cozy front porch if your dog just wants to sit and watch the neighborhood. It a two story home so your dog has space to walk and play. Walking distance to large park where we can stroll around.
I am a dental student in finishing my doctorate in Dental Surgery at Howard University College of Dentistry. I love all animals but especially dogs! I will take very good care of your pet.
I have had eight dogs throughout my life, I love dogs and I find them comforting and friendly. I currently have a rambunctious three year old mixed beagle named Daisy-Mimi who lives with my parents in Norman, Oklahoma.
I would like to know:
1. What is the walking schedule the owner usually maintains?
2. Does the dog have any allergies?
3. Are there any specific medications that the dog is taking?
4. How comfortable is your dog regarding sleeping in another home?
5. Does your dog have a special diet and will that be provided?
6. Is your dog potty-trained?
I do not have a breed preference
My backyard is fenced (picture included) and large, with a manicured grass
the owner can bring their dog's bed/cart to make their pet more comfortable.
There is a very beautiful park about two blocks away. It’s quite large and there is enough space to run and play and it is safe from traffic.