The Rover.com Bill of Rights
Every dog has the right to:
- ...a safe, loving home, even when his family travels and he stays behind.
- ...browse and choose from a robust list of quality host home profiles, at no cost.
- ...a meet and greet to get familiar with the home and host.
- ...Peace of Mind protection during your dog's stay.
- ...cancel their stay and receive a refund based on their sitter's cancellation policy.
- ...provide feedback following your meet and greet, and following your dog’s stay on Rover.com
- ...absolute satisfaction with your experience on Rover.com
- ...choose the dogs that are welcomed into your home and family.
- ...list your home, for free, in the Rover.com marketplace.
- ...a meet and greet to get familiar with the dog and his family.
- ...24 hour advice and help from the Rover.com Barkline.
- ...advance notice of cancellation or any change in plans.
- ...instructions and information about the dog you are caring for.
- ...timely and accurate payment.
- ...request feedback and a testimonial following the dog’s stay on Rover.com.